Due to the covid-19 pandemic we will not be publishing our statistics for the 2019 to 2020 or 2020 to 2021 academic year.
Data Headlines 2019
Keelby Primary Academy is above National averages at the end of EYFS, KS1 and KS2.
- 72% of pupils reached expected standard or higher in reading, writing and maths combined at the end of KS2 which is above national average (64%)
- At the end of Key Stage 2, 81% of pupils reached the expected in reading, 88% writing, and 72% grammar, punctuation and spelling. 81% reached the expected standard in Maths. This is above national averages in all areas.
- Pupils scored an average scaled scores of 105 in reading and 103 in maths and 107 in GPaS. This is above national averages in all areas.
- The % of pupils who achieved the higher standard in reading, writing and maths is also above averages nationally: Reading- 31%, Writing- 28%, Maths- 19% This is above national average in all areas.
- Average Progress pupils make between KS1 and KS2 is : Reading- +0.2, Writing- +1.3, Maths- -1.4
- At to end of KS1 73% of pupils reached the expected standard in reading, 77% in writing and 77% maths. This above national average.
- A high % of pupils achieved the higher standard in reading, writing and maths: Reading 35%, Writing- 39%, Maths- 27% This above national average.
93% of pupils passed the phonics test in Year 1, this is significantly above national average.
Pupils reaching good level of development at the end of EYFS is 77% This above national average.