At Keelby Primary Academy School we recognise that the personal development of pupils, spiritually, morally, socially and culturally (SMSC) plays a significant part in their ability to learn and achieve.
We therefore aim to provide an education that provides pupils with opportunities to explore and develop:
- their own values and beliefs
- high standards of personal behaviour
- spiritual awareness
- a positive, caring attitude towards other people
- an understanding of their cultural and social traditions
- an appreciation of the diversity and richness of different cultures.
SMSC is a dimension of the whole school experience which makes the curriculum relevant, stimulating, creative and fun.
SMSC enriches each subject and the ethos of Keelby Primary Academy. It is an essential ingredient of our school's success.