5 June 2020
The different groups of children will be asked to arrive and leave school at different times to ensure maximum social distancing. Only one adult should bring their child to school and we are asking all parents to leave their children at the allocated drop off point. No adults will allowed in school.
• Key worker group should arrive between 8:30 and 9:00am and go directly to the Year 3 Fire Exit door where Miss Sibbick will be to welcome them.
• Key Worker group should be collected between 3:15 and 4:00pm from the same door.
• Foundation children should arrive between 8:45 and 9:00am at the Foundation Stage gate where Mrs Thomas will be to welcome them.
• Foundation Stage should be collected from the Foundation Stage playground at 3:00pm.
• Year 1 children should arrive between 9:00 and 9:15am at the Key Stage one gate where Mrs Booth and Miss Whiting will be to welcome them into either the Year 1 or Year 2 classroom.
• All Year 1 children should be collected from the hall door at 3:15pm. Parents should wait on the large playground for your child to be sent out to meet you. Socially distancing rules apply.
• Year 6 children should enter and exit via the main entrance and any parents bringing them to school should say good-bye at the main gates. They should arrive between 9:00 and 9:15am and will leave at 3:30pm.